The Sales Account Manager is able to work independently and is a highly motivated go getter with exceptional organizational and management skills. Your focus will be retaining existing customers as well as developing and establishing long term-relationships in both the domestic and international markets. This will include the plastic, paper and other scrap commodity markets.
Job Skills Required
- Ability to build & follow up with customers and vendors at all stages of the sales ie: makes outgoing cold calls and site visits to develop new customers
- Ability to calculate profit in order to gauge the risk and reward that is associated with deals
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision & can work remotely
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Problem solving/Analytical skills a must.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree desired and at least 5 years’ experience in scrap commodity & recycling field
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Salary / commission based on experience and will include a Health / Dental Benefit